Nominations are now open for the 10th annual Cyber Risk Awards hosted by Zywave. Unlike other industry award presentations that cater to advertisers and sponsors, Zywave’s Cyber Risk Awards are determined by “People’s Choice” and leverage Zywave’s vast contact database of over 40,000 insurance professionals who care about Cyber Risk.
The award winners will be announced at the black-tie gala dinner held on June 15 in New York City. The awards were formerly under the Advisen name and the event has become the leading networking event on the cyber risk social calendar.
Anyone can be nominated for an award, and entries should be based on performance or initiatives that took place in 2022.
Nominations – via our online entry form – will be accepted through Wednesday, March 15 @ 11:45pm EDT.
Cyber Risk Award Categories:
- Cyber Risk Industry Person of the Year – The Americas
- Cyber Risk Industry Person of the Year – London / EMEA
- Cyber Risk Industry Person of the Year – Actuary / Modeler
- Cyber Risk Industry Person of the Year – Attorney
- Cyber Safety & Loss Control Team of the Year
- Cyber Claims Team (Insurer or MGA)
- Cyber Incident Response Team of the Year
- Cyber Newcomer of the Year
- Cyber Law Firm of the Year
- Cyber Technology Provider of the Year
- Cyber Retail Broking Team of the Year
- Cyber Wholesale Broking Team of the Year
- Cyber Reinsurance Broking Team of the Year
- Cyber MGA of the Year
- Cyber Insurer of the Year
- Cyber Reinsurer of the Year